Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Potter n the Half Blood Prince - My View...


I never read more than two pages of Harry Potter books. I just read the climax part in the 7th and final book of Harry Potter, why? because I wanted to know, will Harry live forever or will the black lord ( I call him "Walmart" lovingly) kill him. Coming to the 6th movie(I guess), I just watched it two days ago and my feeling about the movie is "Why?". Yes you read it right "Why?".

* Why is it one among the all time highest grossers? Just because the title reads Harry Potter.
* Why does Harry Potter never come to his senses and realize that he is the guy with the powers and use them wisely?
* Why is there not even humor quotient in the movie even with Ron Wesely(I don't the spelling, you can fix it ur way) as the integral part?
* Why is the beautiful Hermione underplayed?
* Why is dumbledoor or window or whatever killed?
* Why are there no action sequences or good graphical interpretations?

Ok now enough of the "why?"s moving onto a serious note why is this movie among the top list of movies. I have seen Hang over and it being on the top is a good thing but why this crap movie. This is the worst Harry Potter movie that I have ever seen. And with all this shit being a part of this movie, it was being offered in 3d. It was out of my imagination what the director could have shown in 3d. May be he would have shown Harry Potter's troubled and ignorant face so close to your face that you feel like slapping him. The one character that I hate most in this movie is that of Mr. Potter himself.

One more "Why?" coming your way. Why is this movie titled the "Half Blood Prince". just because the book says so. Rowling I hate you.... David Yates its high time you leave the ship to someone else...Its nomore harry Potter... Its Harry Rotten...

Pic misseva05

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...