Thursday, July 9, 2009

Google Megaupload with 4megaupload....


I previously discussed with you guys regarding the rapidlibrary which is more of like a database of files stored on rapidshare web servers. Then I promised to you(rather I just said that I would try for others as well), that after introducing you to rapidlibrary I will try for something similar to it. Here I am with something similar and it is called 4megaupload.

4megaupload is the site where you can search for files saved on megaupload servers. You just need to query for the file you want and trust me, you will be amazed at the results, especially for the media queries. Don't blame me for not getting results for silly queries like your weight or your gym schedule. Come on guys!!!! Follow the link below for megaupload digger...

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...