Monday, July 20, 2009

Which site do you use, to share stuff over internet???


When you find something interesting on the internet how do you share it with your people. I mostly use my blog as a medium but other than this I prefer using the good old mail system. But when I saw this study on how people share their stuff on the internet in mashable, I was astonished at what people are using for sharing stuff. I never expected facebook to occupy almost 25% of this market.

One more shock for me was from digg.com. I was expecting it to be among the top 5 but its share was a poor 4.4%, which is a megre considering the market it has around. Twitter was another social site that made it into the top league as expected. Check how your mode of sharing fared in the chart above...

Via Mashable

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...