Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 New Labs features for Google Calendar...


I don't know how many of you use Google calendar but I am an avid fan of Calendar from Google. I have all my people details in my Calendar and I integrated it into Gmail and now I have no chance of missing the birthdays of important people or some very important days. It has been my reminder for all those important days of my life.


Now they are showing up labs features for calendar as well. You can now chose to have your own background image and if you are in a doubt about what time it is in other parts of the world or other time zones there is a labs feature for that as well named aptly, the world clock. You can even know if your friends are free or busy with a feature named similarly.

Calendar

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...