Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Which Browser is the best???


I am one of those guys who doesn't care about the ego factor and stick to one browser because it is used by my dad or because it is made by my people or it is used by the maximum people in the world. Hence, I use different browsers for different needs of mine.

Opera:: For my daily browsing needs I use this browser just because it loads the webpages of the sites that I visit, in a jiffy. I have my bookmarks in front of my eyes with the speed dial option and with the turbo option I can just blurr the photos and get my webpages still faster.

Firefox:: For all my financial browsing and my online shopping. Because firefox claims to be the most secure of the web browsers, I prefer firefox while dealing with my credit and debit cards. While I am browsing my online bank accounts I feel more secure by using firefox. One more thing I use are the additional addons that come with firefox like personas, cooliris, foxmarks , and the list goes on.

Chrome:: Chrome is from Google, that is the big factor for me to use it. Other than that there are a lot other reasons like chrome is the fastest opening browser with the fastest javascript rendering engine with the most minimalistic design. One more thing that attracts me towards Chrome is that it uses the least memory from my system.

IE:: I hate IE from the core of my heart but have to stick to it for some development issues, programming and html coding. There are some sites which still depend wholly on IE and I am forced to use IE for that very reason. Otherwise I would be a mile high away from IE.

Safari:: Whenever I feel dejected, disgusted and deadly then I download the latest version of Safari and set it up with all my bookmarks and try it for a day or two and then it uses a huge chunk of my memory and gets uninstalled in turn.

So, that's me the most disturbed guy with zero ego and using all the browsers in the market with no disparities unless they have some problems. You can download any of those browsers by just clicking them and I am leaving the answer to you all to decide which is the best browser....

PIC:: CNET

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...