Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Best Web Browser... My Choice...


Google Chrome, definitely is the best browser as of now. This may be strictly my perspective but let me tell you I am no ordinary guy so my word will count for a few. Why is Chrome the best browser. There are lot of theories regarding this, like it comes from the Google family which is the most trusted brand name of all, or some say that it is a new innovation in web browsing. But how many of them gave a logic reasoning.

I first gave Google Chrome a try, just because it has been released by Google. But then the reason for my fascination towards Chrome ends there. I used it for a couple of days and thought there is nothing new in it except for the innovative tabbed browsing. some say that the quick start page is a new idea. No, it is not, this quick start page has been a part of Opera for long time. What is so great about Chrome then???

When I use firefox or Opera for a while (may be a half-an-hour or so), they start using up my memory like hell. They sometimes even clock the 400mb mark. Now coming to Chrome even you leave it there standing still or engage it in some online gaming or downloads you hardly find it using more than 150mb of ur precious memory in the worst case. Most of the time for the hard core web browser, the memory hogged by chrome is around the 70mb mark. When you have loads of memory (like the guy next to me with 8gb ram), it doesn't matter much but for a person like me with just 2gb ram it matters a lot.

Coming to the downloads, chrome has got I don't know what but some good accelerator stuff. Try downloading something from megaupload and see for yourself. It has got some good adblocking capacity. The only thing missing is the addons site which has been the mainstay for firefox. But I can say with all my senses working properly that Chrome is gonna rule the web for a long time to come.

Pic source : Download Chrome from here :: Chrome

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...