Friday, June 26, 2009

Alexa ranking for this site...


Alexa gave a starter ranking to this blog as "8,168,511". This I believe is one among the lowest ranked sites on the world wide web. I will try my level best to increase the rank to under 1,000,000 in the coming days. As most of you are aware Alexa ranks the websites on the basis of pageviews, content and lot other stuff...

There are lot other sites with better ranking but with not much content. Hope with the content that I am providing and the hits that I am getting, I guess the day is not far away when this site will be among the top one million sites. Me with the help of the site owner Jhanu, secret contributor Miami friend and with all my readers support will reach the topspot in no time and I strongly believe in this. Here you can check out for yourself the rankings for this site and how the trends are changing...

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...