Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beauties of Nature.... Allison Stokke...


Here is one more section in this blog and its all about beauty. Whenever the poet in me wakes up and admires the beauty of nature then I will share them with you. Here is one such beauty from nature.

I am sure that there are no tonnes of cosmetics or hundreds of surgeries involved in carving this beauty. 100% natural, no additives, no artificial flavors. Pure on the face but can't guarantee you about the beauty of her heart as I haven't had the privilege to meet her nor talk to her.

She is an athlete from California and her name is Allison Stokke. She is a pole vaulter as evident from the pics above. One of my challenges is that can you show me a girl more beautiful than her. If there is one send her pic to me and I will share with all out there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://ww.rpinternational.org/home/tramadolonline/#9 tramadol dosage severe pain dogs - tramadol hcl generic name

Eyes viewing my blog...