Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My most minimalistic desktop ever...


I don't know how I have been surviving with this minimalistic desktop but I am. I don't like my desktop to be cluttered with all kinds of stuff ranging from music to important files or excel sheets. I want to have a grand view of my everchanging desktop wallpapers. I also included a desktop calender from rainlendar which includes the events and a to-do listing as well. The bottom icons are from the Wikipedia and the dock is from rocketdock.

I actually use the rocketdock a little less these days, mainly after finding out the true worth of my quick launch bar. I just placed all my regular usage links in quick launch bar and I have access to them round the clock. One more thing is that using the programs from quick launch means less usage of resources as you are calling it directly from the source unlike in rocketdock.

The wallpaper is from interfacelift which I will discuss later on. Click on the pic above to explore what really is on my desktop...

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...