Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pick-Up lines to win a Girl's heart...


This is strictly for the boys with hearts filled with cupid juices but the seat behind their bike and the passenger seat in their car are still empty. Want to impress a girl, you need some attitude dudes. Some pick-up lines may, I mean that, may help you flatten a girl. I can't give you a guarantee that it will work for sure but definitely it will have a cute impact on the girls. Just check out these cute lines...

* Hey, would you like to grab something to eat with me?
* If you werent born, the world would have sucked.
* Girl you have been runnin all day, in my mind.
* God must have been in a great mood the day he made you!
* Is your father a thief? If not, then who stole the stars and put them in your eyes?
* Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
* Can i get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?
* I don't know you, but I think I love you already.
* I must be in heaven because I'm standing next to you!
* If a star fell for every time i thought of you, the sky would be empty.
* It must be dark outside. 'Cause all the sunshine in the world is right here.
* It's not my fault I fell in love. You are the one that tripped me.
* May I have the distinguished honor and privilege of sitting next to you?
* The only thing your eyes haven't told me about you is your name.
* Was you Father an Alien? Cos honey on planet earth there's nothing else like you!
* Would you like to be the granny of my grandson?

These are some of those most famous, ever glamorous pick-up lines of all times. Why don't you try a few of these right now???

Pic:: eHow

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...