Friday, June 26, 2009

Wallpapers for your HTC phones...



Today morning I was chatting with an acquaintance from AVLINKS blog and then suddenly he took me into confidence and asked me if I could send him some links for wallpapers and softwares. I was shocked that he trusted me so much, that he entrusted the job of finding stuff for his mobile. Ok then I searched for sometime through Google and came up to a site which provides lots of wallpapers for all kinds of HTC mobile phones. I sent that link to him, but later on in the evening when I checked the site again, I was like WTH..the funny thing was that out of some 30 odd mobiles that the site supported the guys mobile wasn't listed. Damn me...


Ok then I thought why don't I share that site with you. May be some of you are using an HTC mobile and are in dire need of wallpapers for you mobile. Here is the link for the site which is providing high quality wallpapers for HTC. You just need to 'choose your phone', 'Choose a file' and then 'Download & Transfer'. It is this easy three step process. Hope you guys find it easy.

Site Link: mobile9

PS: Later I discovered that if the resolution fits your mobiles, you can just download and try for your phones as well

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...