Friday, June 26, 2009

What's in your laptop bag???


Most of you must be working and using a laptop bag for your commute to your workplace. I would like to know what you all are carrying in your laptop bag. I would also like to share what I have in my bag.

Mp3 Player: A pair of headphones is a compulsory in my laptop bag, as I am a music freak, I never want to be away from my music and hence carry an mp3 player along with me. I prefer a lot of memory in my player as I have a cool 15gb collection of music.

Pens: I always carry along with me two or three pens as they are always culprits of not working when really needed. Hence I don't want to take a chance with them and carry a few of them.

Network Cable: This is another must for me. When and where there is a chance to access the internet with the cable, I prefer that over the wireless internet. I don't want to keep checking for any available wireless networks and become a leacher all the time( of course I do it a lot).

letterpad: You sometimes need a piece of paper and you will be atleast 10 miles away from the nearest store, then what. Here's my solution, just carry a small letterpad so that you are always ready to take the quick notes when and where required.

Coins: A few coins of money in the form of quarters always accompany me wherever I go and trust me, they have always come handy whenever I needed them. They have been life-saving for me a lot of times.

Thumb Drive: This is another must. I actually put all my important files, music and software into my 8gb pen drive. This is from A-Data, the company may not be the best but still it is working like a gem for me. Trust me this pen drive is faster than those from Sandisk or Kingston of the same memory.

And last but not the least is my laptop which is in my laptop bag along with few wipes/tissues for emergency usage, a pair of computer glasses. Why don't you share what is in your laptop bag, just check out for yourself, it will be funny. You might find two mcnuggets stuffed somewhere in the corner.

Pic: zeenews

Eyes viewing my blog...