Saturday, June 20, 2009

iGoogle, why should I use it???



How many of you are using the iGoogle personalized page instead of the regular Google home page??? I used to be one of you, who hated to change the home page from the Classic Google search page to the brand new iGoogle page. But lately I realized the worth of having iGoogle as my start page. First things first, I can set up a theme for my page, unlike the boring Google simple start up, which means added energy to my daily web sightseeing...


Then coming to the usability part, iGoogle has got tons of applications which you can use for your daily, weekly, monthly or yearly purposes. It has got the date & time gadget, the calendar gadget, to-do lists, weather gadget, calculator... and so on for your daily uses. You can add gadgets for your daily news from almost all the important news sites like CNN, BBC, FOX, and any other channel as well.

iGoogle also offers you entertainment from lots of online gaming gadgets, jokes, pictures, comics and lot others. The best part here is that you can integrate your Gmail, Reader and other google services into one place and that destination is iGoogle. And with the ever evolving new themes, you will never get bored and with the iGoogle theme show-off, you get to see what gadgets others are using for their personalized iGoogle pages. If you want to navigate to iGoogle page, just click the iGoogle button on the top right corner of the Google homepage.

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...