Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Physics here we come...


Here is a link to the "cracked" site where they enlisted seven of the significant man-made substances that defy the laws of physics. I hate physics from the core of my heart and this definitely is one of my favorite articles. Did you ever imagine you would hear something about transparent aluminium other than that in the startrek series.

Here goes the list of those rare substances made by man and presented by Adi to you:

Ferrofluids
Aerogel
Perfluorocarbons
Elastic conductors
Non-Newtonian Fluids
Transparent Alumina
Carbon Nanotubes

Swim your way to this site named "cracked", I don't know after whom but definitely they have cracked a lot of stuff I guess. There they discussed what these substances are and how they are made and what they are used for. This article is forwarded to me again by my secret Miami friend.


Via Cracked

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...