Sunday, June 28, 2009

Google Reader, What it does???




I have been using Google Reader for the past 3 years but never did I think how many of you are aware of one such service. Whenever I speak to a few of my friends, not more than 10% could exactly speak about what Google Reader is all about. Here is a simple video describing what it does best. The video may not be that informative to the grass root level but still it is good for a starter.

You can access your google reader with your gmail account, which means you don't need to create another account for this sole purpose. when once you start using google reader, trust me you won't visit this site daily but still read whatever is in this site from your computer and whenever you want. That's the beauty of reader from my favorite guys... Google.

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...