Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pick up lines that don't get you slapped...


Times of India has listed out 10 of the best pick up lines which help you get away with a girl or at least help you avoid a slap while trying to flirt your girl. If you are trying to woo a girl or if you are just trying to get introduced to a damn beautiful angel in your office, here are a few of the pick up lines that will help you out.

Hi or Hello

We work in the same area


I could do with some coffee, could I get you some?


Do you visit this place often, I could use your opinion on...


Is this seat taken?


I'm new, are you from around here?


You look worried, can I help you?


Could I help you with these bags?


Mind if I join you?


You have a nice laugh.



Via TOI

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...