Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gmail outage for few users... can't access contacts and stuff!!!


I am one of those few users who are facing troubles with the outage of Gmail. Actually for me this isn't an outage but I can't access my contacts in Gmail. It reads out Gmail is temporarily unable to access your contacts. You may experience issues while this persists. This is crazy but still I know these things happen a lot.Google is definitely aware of this situation as it shows in its apps dashboard webpage. This thing has started around 10:30 AM EST and is still not rectified. I even tweeted about it and none were ready to accept that Gmail is facing problems.

If you want to know what is going on right now, then head over to the Google Apps status dashboard page provided by Google where they update every hour or so about the status of all their apps.

Google Apps dashboard

1 comment:

dharanidhar said...

we can access gmail even when its not available using google gears

check on google. i forgot link

Eyes viewing my blog...