Friday, April 11, 2008

Wanna get the best Cell Carrier deal....



Are you wondering if you are paying more to the cellphone operators. Are you having more minutes in your account than you use monthly. Are you about to switch to a new plan in the coming months and are unable to decide which way to go? Here's a solution for you.

BillShrink is a FREE service that recommends the best cell phone plan for you. You just need to tell them how you use your mobile like, the no. of minutes you talk, the bill you currently pay, your home zip code, etc... They will analyze your usage and accordingly suggest you some great deals in your area.

I am gonna change my plan in 3 months and I found that I am gonna save around $12 with my next AT&T connection. I am vexed up with this Verizon mobile. It is pretty good in all other areas but it doesn't work in my house.

Ramee says,"Are you giving an ad for AT&T or what?"

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...