Sunday, April 13, 2008

Too Lazy to wakeup early...


These days it's becoming pretty hard to wakeup early. With the onset of the day light saving or nightlife killing it has become still harder for me to wake up early. There are many people around me who say early risers have added advantage and I believe in that. But I only believe in that and never follow it especially these days.


A friend of mine wakes up early in the morning because he goes out for a job, but what do I do by waking up so early. You know what, just think for a while how much work a person waking up at 6 in the morning can do compared to person waking up at 12 noon. Its 6 full hours of productive work. For this to happen stop those late night videos and parties. Stop those untimely movie watching.


Now I am gonna try this approach from tomorrow and that tomorrow I expect isn't that far away from me. Take this as an advice or suggestion or whatever it is, but follow it to be productive as one of my friend told me to be...
Ramee says,"Atlast some good stuff from you."

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...