Saturday, April 19, 2008

Amitab's blog....



This has become a trend today, that all the famous public figures are trying their hand at blogging. The latest to join the bandwagon is none other than the Big B Mr. Amitab Bachchan. He has his blog at bigadda.com. He has barely started his blog and look at it not less than 400 comments are flowing in.

With his fanbase knowing no boundaries of color, creed, religion, nation, it is always expected this kind of viewership but most of his fans seem to be mature with their comments unlike others who just want to meet him or take a pic with him. I have been following his blog lately and I feel that he want to portray himself in his own words rather than the double faced media. Good going Big B....

To visit his blog Click Here...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i m a big fan of urs sir i love watching ur movies. mujhe apka "BHOOTNATH" wala role bahot acha laga. i simply loved it.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir
I am Dr. Mukesh Talati from Ahmedabad
wish u Happy Diwali
no words for your total personality I am 55 years
your whole family is beloved since my carrier started
medically iwas not worried for u because app ko kuch nahi ho sakta
i am thankful to this blog
Dr. Mukesh

Anonymous said...

hello sir
wish you happy diwali

Anonymous said...

hello sir
wish you happy diwali

Anonymous said...

Resp Sir
Wish u Happy Diwali

Anonymous said...

Hello Amitab Ji,

I am praveen from hyderabad..

How is your health now.....

I am very big fan of you...

Take care...

Anonymous said...

HI Sir,

This is Vasavi, a very big fan of yours. I love your acting style and your voice in the song "neela aasma kho gaya." My aim is to become the same. Keep up your marvellus work. God bless you with good health too

Anonymous said...

Dear sir,

I was not your youngerhood films fan but since you started your second inning i am really admire your acting in second inning I cant, forget your film VIR ZARA and WAQT.I really loved your acting.Since then i been your fan. You are doing well and I will pray to god for your long life....


Sanjeev Kumar
DELHI

Anonymous said...

hello
sir how r u
i am amit gupta greater noida
wish you very happy new year be late

Anonymous said...

I m ur really great fan
Manoj Srivastava

Eyes viewing my blog...