Monday, August 24, 2009

Miss Venezuela is Miss Universe - Like I said!!!


Miss Venezuela has done it again and she is crowned the Miss Universe 2009. I and a friend of mine had a small chat regarding this contest and we zeroed in on Miss Venezuela to be this years Miss Universe days before the real contest and our predictions have come up 100% correct. I don't know what these girls eat but they are the most beautiful girls alive, I guess.

With this crown, Venezuela has achieved 5 Miss Universe, 5 Miss World and 4 Miss International crowns till date and it is way more than any other country. The new Miss Universe is "Stefania Fernandez", who is an 18 year old Virgo and her hobbies include tennis and swimming. She is an hybrid, by hybrid I mean she has her origins from different countries like Russian, Ukrainian, Galician and Polish origins.

pic via bodogbeat

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...