Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The All New Ipod Shuffle Says, “Hello”…



Apple has brought out a brand new version of the small and cute Ipod shuffle. This time the memory is increased to 4gb and the controls are removed altogether. When I first saw this model, I was wondering where are the controls. I know that there is no view panel but atleast I thought we should have the controls so that we can navigate front and back. But just overtaking my silly imaginations and living upto the name, Apple has done it again.


The controllers as I thought weren’t vanished but they are conviniently located on the earbuds cord. The newest thing about this brand new Ipod shuffle is that, it talks to you. When a song starts to play you can first know the info of the song as to who is performing the song and what song is it, just by the push of a button. With the increased storage space, i.e., 4gb, now you can store upto 1000 songs, which by any means is a huge storage space…

For other specs and features and to buy this cute little thing( only if you are impressed) Visit Here...

1 comment:

mechanical world said...

so with these new earphone design we cant use any other ear phones to here songs???? isnt it crazy?

Eyes viewing my blog...