Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My go at NASCAR for PS3...


Yesterday, I played this game called NASCAR on PlayStation 3. This is my first stint with the PS3, yes I sound wierd but true, this is my first time. And the game I played wasn't that great a game. This was the feeling that I had after I played it for twice or thrice. But when I read about the championships and the "chase" mode in this game I felt that it is not so bad either. 

There are a lot more things to explore in this game like the drivers, tracks, and most importantly the rubbing of the cars. I felt the best part was that a small mistake could send you from the front of the race to the end position in the race. The feel of the joystick wasn't that great for me. May be my hands weren't meant for this kind of a joystick. But still there must be a few out there who feel the same way as I do...

For a complete review of this game Click Here

.

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...