Sunday, February 1, 2009

American Football...huh!!!


Pittsburgh Steelers have won the XLIII (43rd) Super Bowl just now. What is it was my first question. It is the match between two teams the Pittsburgh steelers and the Arizona Cardinals who are the champs in their respective leagues. This is what I know about this game till now. 

The Pittsburgh team has won this game with a score of 27-23. The game was so close that the game was still anybody's game till the last 30 seconds of the game. The keywords of the game are Quarter Back, Touch Down, Kick Off and Time Outs. I actually watched one more match before this and the player I watched out most was Fitzgerald of Arizona. 

I never watched this game before but I am slowly becoming a fan of this game. Trust me you will love this game and let me tell you this is definitely a man game...

.

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...