Saturday, October 3, 2009

Youtube down for maintenance...


Usually I am a big fan of youtube and all my video and music hunger is quenched by the illegal, copyright infringed videos of Youtube. As usual, today I tried to access some video song on youtube and when I searched for it, there was some error as the required search wasn't returned. Even when I clicked on one of the videos, I couldn't access anyone of them and I was worried if something was wrong with my system.

What actually happened was there was some maintenance going on in Youtube and that's the reason why I couldn't access any of those videos. Generally Youtube does informs in advance of a scheduled maintenance but not this time. Don't know why, may be I missed it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what happened. It took me FOREVER to get my fix of Kim Kardashian talking about Letterman's affair.
OH LOOK! SHAY CARL IS STILL SELLING OUT! BRB! GOTTA WATCH HIS LATEST DIGNITY CRASH! 8-)

Anonymous said...

same here in puerto rico.i was getting new episodes of bleach! i'm mad now!!!/(-_-)\

Eyes viewing my blog...