Thursday, October 1, 2009

pdf to doc converter pro - Slightly reviewed!!!


PDF to doc converter Pro is a new innovative converter edition referred by a friend of mine. Just was trying to get a feel of it. I actually downloaded the free trial version of this software which weighed a cool 16.4 MB and I have tested it on my laptop. They claim that you can convert PDF files to doc, html, txt, xls, jpeg and lot other formats.



I used a pdf document of one page length and tested this software. The best part about this software is that there is no blot or crap that is associated with this installer like "plz install yahoo toolbar or make google your home page" or something like that. One more thing is that it comes with a pdf printer along with it, which I think is pretty cool. Also the conversion of the file went just like a snap.


What's most annoying about this software is that the trial version is capable of converting pdf files which are not more than 3 pages length. If they exceed that length you end up on the losing side. Also when you convert a pdf to doc file then you will be left with surprises. Your converted doc file will sport a big tag of this software asking you to get the full version. You can't remove that tag at any cost.


The full version of this software will cost you $39.90 for the standard version and $69.90 for the Pro version, which I believe is a very high asking price when there are lot others of free software available around with almost similar capabilities. Below is the link to the site, download and try it out once and leave your comments below, Your experiences will help my friend...

pdftodocconverterpro

2 comments:

ddk said...

I will ask full version of this software.I have not tested it .I think, there is no bulk files converting. howmuch time it is taking to convert one page.is it converting images in pdf to doc ?

Adi said...

converting is taking no more than a second. yup it is converting images to doc....

Eyes viewing my blog...