Thursday, May 1, 2008

Snag the screens, the easy way...

SnagIt screen capture lets you capture, edit, and share exactly what you see on your screen. Capture anything on your screen - from an area to a scrolling web page.Edit your screen capture using the built-in image editor. Share, save, and print your screen capture in the format of your choice.

Snagit allows us to capture the images of a scrolling window of any length, and can then be stored as a pic or as a pdf file. This is available for trial but I recommend you to buy the full software as it is worth it. I know you guys are hell bent upon stealing the softwares. Be it anyway just try it, you will love it.

This is my 200th post, so I wanted it to be somewhat special. Hence, I am sharing with you one of my best possessions.

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...