Saturday, May 3, 2008

Parugu - A Wholesome Entertainer...



I watched the film Parugu yesterday, and my verdict err review is that it is a decent movie. I read many reviews about this movie before I watched it. But I feel I am more than satisfied with the movie's outcome.

Yes, this movie has connection with the latest happenings in Chiranjeevi's family.

Yes, this movie clearly depicts the pain and agony that Chiru went through in the recent past.

But, the movie has its originalty in depicting a father's heart when his daughter runs away just before her wedding.

Pros::

Allu Arjun is the biggest asset in the movie.
Comedy by Sreenivas Reddy, Sunil and gang was pretty good too.
Prakash Raj's performance as a man who lost his pride and bride is worth a mention.
The songs were picturised well and the title song is awesome.

Cons::

The biggest minus point I guess is the lead actress, Sheela. She is not that attractive but her acting hides the glamour part.
The narration was a little slow at times.

On the whole Dil Raju hits the bull's eye again. He is the main factor for me to watch this film. It is a must watch for all ages especially for 20 something guys who are ready to elope at the word go and parents of such senseless guys.

Review:: 3.25/5.00

No comments:

Eyes viewing my blog...